[Clas_members] possible run extension

burkert burkert at jlab.org
Tue Jul 6 09:21:48 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

 We have discussed a possible run extension beyond July 22 for another 3 
weeks until August 14. The request has been made a while ago and I 
expect a decision to be made shortly. However, since we are very close 
to the date when the extension would kick in you should all be prepared 
to man the shifts from July 23 - August 14. In case the extension does 
not come through, I will notify the collaboration immediately.

I am sorry for the short notice.

Volker Burkert

More information about the Clas_members mailing list