[Hallb-engineering] Hall B meeting
burkert at jlab.org
Mon Apr 27 11:25:08 EDT 2015
A lots of good news has been reported ta today's Hall B meeting:
- HPS is finally going well (see RC report); run has been extended by
two weeks (Hall B only).
- 3rd Torus coil installed on the hub
- 1st solenoid coil wound and being impregnated at ETI.
- Progress on CTOF , SVT and HTCC (see also feature of the week)
- CLAS12 software getting (really) close to 1st release
More information about the Hallb-engineering