[Hallb-engineering] Update on the run
stepanya at jlab.org
Wed Jul 29 14:28:36 EDT 2020
As was announced yesterday, we are looking for a beam to Hall-B on Saturday. At the 1:30 pm MCC scheduling meeting today, the lockup of the Hall-B is tentatively scheduled for 3 pm on Friday, July 31.
To all shifters~ Please make sure your training is up-to-date including SAF003 (COVID-19). Please follow the instructions sent in multiple emails (see link below). Reminder to all users, you register at https://misportal.jlab.org/jlabAccess/, 14 days prior. For the staff, read https://physdiv.jlab.org/2020MedConOps/20200603-ReturnPlan.pdf.
If you want to check your access to CEBAF site, please do so with a short visit proper to your shift. Note, the Hall-B counting hours can accommodate only 3 people at the time, keep physics distancing and have masks on.
Let me know if you have any problems.
On Jul 10, 2020, at 5:23 PM, Stepan Stepanyan <stepanya at jlab.org<mailto:stepanya at jlab.org>> wrote:
The shift schedule for the upcoming RG-F run from July 27 to September 6 is available on the CLAS shift web page -
Thanks to Bryan for the generation of the shift schedule and of course thanks for all volunteers for agreeing to take these shifts.
While we might have some last-minute trades as people's plans may change, the schedule on the shift page can be considered as final. The names of shifters have been submitted to JLAB management to register for site access. Here are a few things to consider during the Medcon-5 operations:
- everyone should follow guidelines outlined at https://jlab.servicenowservices.com/cv19?id=cv19_index and https://www.jlab.org/sites/default/files/TJNAF%20Resumption%20of%20On-Site%20Operations%20Plan%20Rev%201%5B2%5D.pdf<https://www.jlab.org/sites/default/files/TJNAF%20Resumption%20of%20On-Site%20Operations%20Plan%20Rev%201.pdf>
- everyone should have all their required training up-to-date, including SAF-003
- NOTE: you are allowed to come to the lab only for shifts, the approval to access JLAB site for shifts is not a free pass to access to the lab for other work
- the workplaces in the lab have a maximum capacity for occupancy based on the JLAB requirement of 170 sq.ft. per person. The Hall-B counting-room can accommodate only 3 people
- the face masks and the 6 ft distancing are mandatory in the counting room. Moreover, shifters must clean commonly used surfaces, e.g. keyboard or mouse, before and after their shift using wipes available in the counting room
As always, please follow Run Coordinator instructions that will be posted on the run wiki and please let me know if you have any questions.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Hallb-engineering