[Hallc_running] [New Logentry] RC Daily Update
bduran at jlab.org
bduran at jlab.org
Thu Aug 27 11:55:02 EDT 2020
We wrapped up the production running with PolHe3 longitudinal by owl shift yesterday. The last NMR measurement @8:28 pm : 44.1% ( https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3835209) and PNMR: 44.3% (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3835225)
At 12:30am we took an escorted access to purge and fill the reference cell with He3. This was needed to carry out taking data with reference cell He3 while the target experts prepare the PolHe3 target for transverse running. By 1:30am, the reference cell was filled with PolHe3 (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3835347).
While we were getting ready for an access and during the escorted access, TO evacuated the reference cell and started the AFP loss and temperature tests that were needed to be complete before rotating the PolHe3 to transverse. At 2:30am, the tests were done (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3835396), target lasers are switched to transverse direction (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3835377) and the target spin direction was rotated to 270 degrees (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3835381). Following that, we took production data with reference cell (He3) until 06:43am when Mingyu/Junhao began the EPR/NMR calibration procedure. At 08:24am we resumed data taking with the reference cell (He3).
Since 10:55am, we have been down for an escorted access to complete the following tasks:
1) Troubleshooting the transport ion chamber issue (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3835254), Jerry Kowal's team is taking care of this.
2) Reset rotation drive controllers (Joe Beaufait) (done)
3) Connecting the spare air compressor that Walter rented. (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3833255) (Larry et al)
4) Tweaking the EPR RF amplifier gain setting to troubleshoot the noisy NMR (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3835639) (done)
5) Check air flow/fan in laser box ? (Brad)
We will be down about ~ 2hours.
We will have an RC Meeting at 4:15 pm
Bluejeans remote connection information:
To join the Meeting:
To join via Room System:
Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-126.96.36.199
Meeting ID : 861439920
To join via phone :
1) Dial: +1.408.740.7256 (US (San Jose))
+1.888.240.2560 (US Toll Free))
+1.408.317.9253 (US (Primary, San Jose))
(see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
2) Enter Conference ID : 861439920
This is a plain text email for clients that cannot display HTML. The full logentry can be found online at https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3835654
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Hallc_running