[Hallc_running] [New Logentry] RC Update
arunts at jlab.org
arunts at jlab.org
Thu Nov 11 09:30:03 EST 2021
Happy Veterans Day! Thanks to all those soldiers who went above and beyond the call of duty when the country needed them. In the process, some gave all and all gave some…
We've had quite an efficient running after beam came back during swing shift yesterday. After a monitored spectrometer configuration change, beam checkout, carbon-hole checks, raster size calibration, and ion chamber calibrations (pages 1 & 2 of the run plan), we progressed through H(e,e')p singles (page 3 & 4 of the run plan) through swing and owl shifts. We will continue to go through the plan during the day shift and move on to H(e,e')p coincidence runs (page 5 & 6 of the run plan) and then move on to the small angle change (page 7 onwards). Steve Lassiter, Walter & Co and RadCon have been notified of the upcoming small angle access and will be notified again as we get closer.
Some highlights from yesterday and early morning’s running:
1. SHMS HB polarity issues were addressed by Steve Lassiter (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3940105).
2. HMS Cherenkov and Aerogel HV controls have “tripped” status but as long as the voltages are fine, we should be ok (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3940119).
3. HMS dipole NMR locked after some trials (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3940146)
4. Target heater power went down drastically, but recovered quickly. The target experts were notified and they asked us to keep an eye on this behavior (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3940123)
5. Les from MCC called about new ion chamber calibrations (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3940255)
6. PD update on 1+ hours downtime due to Hall A configuration change (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3940350)
7. Issues with HMI alive being slow (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3940513). It was revived after a reboot and happened again after an hour (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3940565). After the second reboot, it seems ok.
Let's have an RC meeting at 10:00 AM EST
Connection information: https://bluejeans.com/861439920
This is a plain text email for clients that cannot display HTML. The full logentry can be found online at https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3940641
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Hallc_running