[Hallc_running] Update about response to possible exposure to positive COVID case on weekends
jones at jlab.org
Wed Aug 17 11:33:29 EDT 2022
The question came up recently at a 7:45 meeting what are the guidelines for shift workers who have a possible COVID exposure but are not experiencing symptoms.
In particular, we wanted guidance for weekends when occupational medicine isn’t available.
The following guidance has come from Steve Hoey.
NOTE: Exposure is defined as being within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes to someone who is COVID positive.
If you have been exposed to a positive COVID-19 case, please follow the guidance below:
* If you are fully vaccinated:
* Notify Occupational Medicine on Monday. You do not need to quarantine or be restricted from site after exposure (unless a household contact).
* As a precaution, please wear a mask if you have to work around others.
* If you develop symptoms, please stay home and inform Occupational Medicine .
* If you are a household contact, please stay home and inform Occupational Medicine.
* If you are not fully vaccinated/undisclosed:
* Notify Occupational Medicine on Monday. Stay home and do not report to work. You will be restricted from site for seven days from the date of exposure.
* If you develop symptoms, please notify Occupational Medicine.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Hallc_running