[Halld-offline] Minutes of the October 9 HDGeant4 Meeting
marki at jlab.org
Tue Oct 9 16:57:31 EDT 2018
Please find the minutes below and by clicking here
Minutes, HDGeant4 Meeting, October 9, 2018
* *FSU: * Sean Dobbs
* *JLab: * Mark Ito (chair), Justin Stevens, Beni Zihlmann
We reviewed the following webpages:
1. Review of minutes from the September 11 HDGeant4 Meeting
2. Discussion at the September 11 Offline Software Meeting
3. Issues on GitHub <https://github.com/JeffersonLab/HDGeant4/issues>
* The geometry comparison described in (1) was done by Thomas Britton
and Mark. The XML files from HDDS and from CCDB were identical.
* The mystery of recovery of FDC hits in the transition from
wire-based to time-based tracking reported by Beni in (2) remains.
HDG3 sees the recovery, HDG4 does not. The mystery of events with no
FDC hits visible when scanning HDG4 events also remains.
* We need to check that studies we use going forward have Simon
Taylor's tracking changes from Pull Request #21
<https://github.com/JeffersonLab/halld_recon/pull/21>, merged on
* Sean submitted Issue #67
<https://github.com/JeffersonLab/HDGeant4/issues/67> on the photon
energy scale. Richard Jones will look into this using a single
* We will talk to Thomas about further studies to uncover the root
source of the loss of FDC hits described in Issue #66
<https://github.com/JeffersonLab/HDGeant4/issues/66>. The goal is to
describe the problems at a stage before tracking.
* This page was last modified on 9 October 2018, at 16:54.
Mark Ito, marki at jlab.org, (757)269-5295
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Halld-offline