[Cugapost] Canon Medical Research USA has an immediate openings for a Detector Scientist in our Vernon, Hills, IL office
lorelei at jlab.org
Wed Aug 22 15:19:14 EDT 2018
CANON MEDICAL RESEARCH USA, INC.
Canon Medical Research USA has an immediate openings for a Detector
Scientist in our Vernon
Hills, IL office.
Canon Medical Research USA has an immediate opening for a Detector
Scientist to participate
research and development of detector systems for Positron Emission
Tomography (PET) or X-ray
Computed Tomography (CT). Our research group investigates detector and
system design, data
acquisition methods and calibration algorithms. We publish research and
also build proof of
concepts and product-ready prototypes.
• Develop and refine new detector system designs under the general
guidance of the manager and
• Translate ideas into testable prototypes, product requirements and
specifications in conjunction
• Conduct simulations, lab experiments and imaging-system level tests in
order to understand the
impact of detector, signal processing electronics and calibration methods.
• Document, present and review new ideas, research details and conclusions.
• Collaborate on conference presentation, published articles and patents.
Ph.D. or equivalent in Physics, Engineering Physics, Medical Physics,
Biomedical Engineering or equivalent.
Skills and Abilities:
• Expertise in radiation physics, photodetectors, electronics and
• Familiar with detector testing instruments. Ability to design, set up
and carry out experiments.
• Familiar with common programming languages and analytical software.
• Ability to read, interpret and write scientific and technical documents.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw
• Ability to work in group and to report concisely and clearly to
Click on the link below to view job posting:
Yi Qiang will be onsite 9/10-11/18 if anyone is interested and wants to
talk to him in person (yqiang at MRU.MEDICAL.CANON)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 71900 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Cugapost