[Halld-offline] JANA 0.7.9 released
davidl at jlab.org
Wed Jul 5 13:50:57 EDT 2017
I have just posted a new JANA version 0.7.9 to the standard place:
svn co https://phys12svn.jlab.org/repos/tags/jana_0.7.9 <https://phys12svn.jlab.org/repos/tags/jana_0.7.9>
Everyone is encouraged to upgrade to this version as changes will be going into sim-recon
over the next few weeks that will require 0.7.9. Upgrading earlier should help make the
The change log of the last few versions is below.
Changes in version 0.7.9
- Switch all private members of JApplication to protected to allow access
from DApplication (specifically locks as requested by Hovanes E.)
- Added JEventLoop::GetCalib() for getting a single number from CalibDB
- Added JObject::Clone method using code provided by Hovanes E.
- Added call to ClearFactories() when JEventLoop::Loop() is ending to allow
Paul M.'s TLS pools to work properly (see 7/4/2017 e-mail)
Changes in version 0.7.8p1
- Print comment from JCalibration when present.
- Extend JEventSource API to include methods to allow random access support
Changes in version 0.7.8
- Implement support of XML geometry in calib DB
- Fix and improve janaview call graph feature. Also fixed bug that caused
occasional crash during janaview start up.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Halld-offline